Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sock Architecture on Wendy Knits!

I'm not ashamed to say that I cried a little when I read Wendy Johnson's review of my book. I love and respect her work so much, it's just an amazing feeling to know that she likes it! Here's a snippet.
"First off, it is beautifully written and a surprisingly fun read. The tone of the book is friendly, approachable, and humorous. One would not usually use those words to describe a book that not only is a treatise on sock techniques, but goes in-depth into the historical beginnings of sock knitting but they are totally warranted in this case. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book."
- Wendy Johnson (Wendy Knits)
Read the whole review here!

You can enter to win a digital version of the book by commenting on THAT blog post, not this one, by 9/3/14. Yay!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I just heard about it from the Knitmore Girls podcast. It sounds like something I definitely need/want!