Thursday, September 04, 2014

Math4Knitters Podcast Reboot and the Knitmore Girls



The Knitmore Girls agree with my IRL knitting group - I should restart the podcast. Actually, like everyone else who hasn't been a previous fan, they don't seem to know that I've put it on pause.

It may take me a little bit. I have to find my microphone (I checked the box I thought it was in and, no dice) and figure out the most efficient way to do it. I will probably start with a twice-a-month schedule and see how it goes. It will NOT be on the Journal Gazette website, since I don't work there anymore, so it would be a completely new feed.

I do miss the intimate nature of podcasting, and I will probably not do so many interviews, but we'll just see how it goes...

Any questions or suggestions would definitely make it easier for me to get going!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so excited this is coming back! Hooray!