Thursday, October 02, 2014

Good News and Bad News



This morning, I received a wonderful email from someone in the knitting world that I truly admire. She's one of my nine muses of traditional knitting (in no particular order): Meg Swansen, Barbara Walker, Anna Zilboorg, Priscilla Gibson-Roberts, June Hemmons Hiatt, Nancy Bush, Elizabeth Zimmermann, Beth Brown-Reinsel and Mary Thomas.

So, I was psyched that she noticed my little efforts and wants a copy of Sock Architecture. But...

The link to buy the book, where she found it, isn't working!

I was warned this might happen, since Cooperative Press is striving to improve every single day. They updated their new shopping cart system just a few days ago, and they've completely reorganized their website. The new site looks great, but old links simply aren't going to work!

Here is the new link. I hope it's permanent!

If you try that link and it doesn't work, try http://cooperativepress.com/.

Of course, you can buy a signed copy from me on my Etsy page, but that doesn't come bundled with the PDF and I have to have the price cover my shipping costs.

No comments: