Monday, July 13, 2015

Paging Sisyphus


Franz Stuck [Public domain or Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

I know that I'm very lucky. I have just about every weekend off from my day job. I love my home and I'm trying to find a balance between my needs, housework, and other work. But, someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who has Sundays like this:

Me:

- Eat breakfast and read the paper.
- Go for a bike ride.*
- Take a shower.
- Clean kitchen.
- Do three loads of laundry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Put away laundry.
- Work on my blog/ Goof off Work on Ravelry and Craftsy.
- Pay bills.
- Cook and eat lunch.
- Go grocery shopping.

Me, around 2 p.m., thinking about what I should write/knit/photograph/learn: "Ugh, I haven't done ANYTHING today!"

*Weather permitting. I'm still a fair-weather biker. If I can't go, I use this time to complain about not being able to go.

No comments: